Throughout The Shift Shop test group I have focused on keeping my meal prep simple, streamlined, and fast because I'm a busy mom of 2 working full time. I know that meal prep takes time (and energy) and those are two things I don't typically have an abundance of.
I threw this dish together one night when I was home alone with the kids and feeling slightly desperate to NOT eat another grilled chicken breast on week two of The Shift Shop. I didn't realize I was creating something that would become a staple for this meal plan. It's delicious!
- 1 small-medium spaghetti squash
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 package frozen deveined/detailed raw shrimp
- minced garlic
- EVOO (olive oil)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice spaghetti squash in half long way and scoop out innards.
- Lightly brush inside + outside with EVOO
- Bake insides facing down on pan for 40 minutes
While that is cooking, prepare your shrimp:
- Rinse and drain shrimp.
- Heat 1 Tbsp EVOO + 1-2 Tbsp minced garlic in frying pan.
- Add shrimp and cook for 4-5 minutes until pink.
- Add can of fire roasted tomatoes and heat through.
- Serve over spaghetti squash.
**If you use the Portion Control Containers, this counts as 1 green, 1 red
*Follow my journey at #coachlindsayspostbabycomeback *