I am currently doing the 3 Day Refresh cleanse from Beachbody. One of my favorite parts of this cleanse is the fact that I still get to eat food. Not only that, it's pretty good food!
This recipe is in the cleanse handbook and I tweaked it (following the 3 Day Refresh guidelines) to suit our family. Even Carson was begging for cucumbers during dinner!
Cucumber Tomato Salad:
- 1 T white vinegar
- 1 T balsamic vinegar
- 3 t lemon juice
- 2 t extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium cucumber sliced
- 1 c cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 T chopped red onion
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Combine liquids and set aside.
- Combine cucumber, tomates, and onion in bowl; mix well.
- Drizzle dressing over mixture; toss to blend.
- Sprinkle with parsley, squeeze fresh lime juice, and serve.
**makes 2 servings
Let me know if you try it! Next time, I plan to add fresh mozzarella to the mix (it wasn't part of the 3 Day Refresh guidelines) for even more flavor.
**If you're looking for more clean eating, family friendly recipes, I am co-hosting a challenge group in February specifically geared toward families and moms of pre-school age children.**
Contact me if you're interested in joining!