I originally got this recipe from my coach and I ended up texting her the first night I made it to ask how much a serving size was. I'm pretty certain I ate like 5 servings. It is so good. And it's so easy!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup roasted frozen corn kernels
- 1 can rinsed/drained black beans
- 1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- salt & pepper to taste
To make it:
- Heat 1 Tbsp EVOO and 1 Tbsp garlic in large skillet until fragrant.
- Add quinoa, vegetable broth, corn, black beans, tomatoes, and chili powder and bring to a boil.
- Reduce hit, cover, and let simmer for 20 minutes or until quinoa is fully cooked.
- Add chopped avocado and juice of lime.
- Stir and serve immediately.