If someone came up to you and asked what your dreams were, what would your response be? I'm talking all the big dreams everyone tells you not to dream because they are unsafe, unchartered, or unconventional. The ones that you cling to deep down in the pit of your soul because just maybe one day you will get to them.
What are your biggest, baddest, scariest dreams?
Those are the ones I want to know about. Those are the ones that even I get scared to talk about out loud. In my head they aren't quite as terrifying. Out load, they rock my core.
- one day making my own work schedule so that I can be available to volunteer at my children's school, go on field trips, and teach exercise classes.
- being debt free and complete financial freedom
- traveling the world with my family
- leading a team of coaches that are changing lives on a daily basis
- helping other people achieve their health/fitness goals as well as their personal dreams of financial freedom, scheduling freedom, and entrepreneurship
These are all dreams that are attainable, but boy do they scare me. Because in order to obtain them I have to take risks. I have to put myself out there. I have to do the unexpected, the abnormal, the unpopular. I have to travel the road less traveled.
So, what are your dreams? What is the one thing you are afraid to say out loud for fear that it may actually come true?!