Obviously we aren't going to share our weaknesses with the world...that would be scary and maybe a little too transparent for our liking. But, I realized last night (after my sweet friend announced she would be debuting her lifestyle blog) that being transparent has really blessed me. It's definitely weeded out the crap people that were bogging me down and blessed me with so many people I wouldn't have ever met had I not put myself out there.
So, in honor and celebration of transparency, here is a list of things I'm not good at...
- Meal Planning - pretty much suck at this. The other night I realized as I was eating 2 snack size bags of Smartfood popcorn (Beachbody coach of the year) that I hadn't cooked in at least a week. Putting this on my goal sheet for next week!
- Letting go - as in not complaining or allowing things to build up and bother me
- Decorating - it's bad. I'm reaalllly making an effort to make our new home look nice and presentable and picture-worthy. Not for social media purposes, but because I would genuinely like it to look Pinterestesque - I made that word up.
- Cleaning - this might be my biggest flaw ever.
- Parking - I'm great at backing in (but it drives me crazy when I have to wait for people to back in to go through the parking lot), but I'm terrible at pulling in! Doesn't even make sense to me.
- Golf - I don't play because who likes to do things they aren't good at?
- Me Time - I've gotten a little better since I get up early in the morning to get my 30 minute workout in, but I really need to prioritize quiet me time where I'm not getting my sweat on. Like maybe painting my toenails or something.
- Makeup - yeah, if you see me you know this.
- Keeping in touch - another thing I'm working on. I'm really bad at staying connected with friends. I love them so much and have so much space in my heart for them, but I don't always tell them as much as I should.
- Hair - it's up there with makeup.
So, what aren't you good at?