Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Clean & Easy Chocolate Nut Butter Candy
I'm a little late to this bandwagon because I generally don't mess with a good thing and my chocolate shake is a pretty darn good thing each day. But, some of the women in my 21 Day Bikini Bootcamp were starting to get a little sweet tooth and wanted to know how to fix it. So, I got to work finding them a recipe that wouldn't sabotage their goals, take a ton of ingredients or time, and still taste sinful without the sin.
These are so easy and will definitely be part of my monthly prep from here on out.
Chocolate Nut Butter Candy
2 scoops vegan chocolate Shakeology
1/3 c coconut oil
nut butter (peanut, almond, sunflower, etc)
1. Warm coconut oil in microwave for 15-20 seconds.
2. Mix coconut oil and Shakeology together thoroughly.
3. Fill mini-muffin tin about 1/3 full with chocolate mix.
4. Spoon small amount of nut butter on top.
5. Cover with chocolate mix.
6. Freeze until hard.