Monday was the International Day of Happiness and it got me thinking about some ways I've made happiness a priority in my life. I know it seems like such a small thing, but how often each day do you really stop to think about alllll the things in your life that make you happy?
If you're like me, you might struggle with letting go of the little things and focusing on the important things in life. For some reason the negative stuff has a tendency of staying in the forefront of our minds while the rest gets forgotten. Am I right?!
So, a list of all the things I'm grateful for today:
- A husband who helps with all the things
- A safe, comfortable vehicle to take to work
- A daycare that makes it easy to drop my kids off
- A toddler who keeps my side of the bed warm
- A baby who pulls my hair as she snuggles into me
- Parents and a Mimi who travel hundred of miles to visit
- More sunshine in the day
- Warmer temps on the horizon
- A coffee maker
- My dad's text messages every morning
- Mail that gets delivered to the house rather than the p.o.
- Challengers who celebrate each step of my fitness journey
- This creative space
- A filter on my coworkers sink
- Students who appreciate me
- Dry Shampoo
I mean, the list goes on. And those little things that are often forgotten like dry shampoo and my coffee maker...they really do make the world go round, right?
What are you grateful for today?